Living at Acacia Fraternity is affordable! In fact, it costs less than living in the residence halls, and you will receive intangible benefits beyond that of residence hall life. With Acacia, there are no additional fees or charges outside of the annual rate. The monthly dues are entirely inclusive.
This sum can be paid in one installment with contract plus nine installments due on the first day of September, October, November, December, January, February, March , April, and May. House bills may also be paid in full at the beginning of each semester for a 1% discount.
Your housing bill includes:
- All meals in our open kitchen and meal plan at the K-State Student Union
- Rent for ten months
- National fees to participate in events with other Acacia chapters
- Cable with more than 70 channels along with DVD/VHS options
- Intramural participation in any event
- Social events including dances, exchange dinners, functions, etc.
- Wireless high speed internet throughout the house
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Printer, paper, and laser ink cartridges
Acacia strongly believes in the scholastic mission of Kansas State University, and we financially support our members accordingly. Scholarships are available from the K-State Chapter, the International Fraternity, and the Acacia Fraternity Foundation. A leadership scholarship is also offered to incoming male freshman to Kansas State University called the Acacia Leadership Scholarship.